HPCL Technician recruitment 2022 notification has been released on hindustanpetroleum.com for 186 vacancies. Check application process, educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022
HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Technician. Candidates having requisite qualification and experience can submit application through online mode on or before 21 May 2022 HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 Online applications are to start from today. That is, 22 April 2022. A total of 186 vacancies are to be recruited through this recruitment process. Candidates are advised to check eligibility, experience, selection criteria and other details before applying online.
- Start of Online Application: 22 April 2022
- Last Date of Online Application: 21 May 2022
HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Operation Technician – 94 Posts
- Boiler Technician – 18 Posts
- Maintenance Technician (Mechanical) – 14 Posts
- Maintenance Technician (Electrical) – 17 Posts
- Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation) – 09 Posts
- Lab Analyst – 16 Posts
- Junior Fire & Safety Instructor – 18 Posts
HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
educational qualification: Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination in relevant subjects. All
The qualification should be a full time regular course recognized by the respective State Board.
Age Limit – Minimum Age : 18 Years (as on 01-04-2022) Maximum Age Limit : 25 Years (As on 01-04-2022)
Remuneration – Rs. 55000/- per month
HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates can submit online application on or before 21 May 2022. After submitting the online application, candidates can take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Candidates are required to apply online through www.hindustanpetroleum.com and click on “Careers” -> Job Openings.
- Candidate should keep ready scanned copy of latest passport size photograph and signature (less than 200 KB in JPG/GIF format) before filling the online application form.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant details. Upload the scanned copy of your latest passport size photograph and signature in the online application form.
- Candidates are required to “NO” to submit the hard copy of the application form to HPCL. The details filled in the online application form will be treated as final and no change in personal/any other details will be entertained.
HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- For UR OBC-NC and EWS candidates: Rupee. 590/- + Gateway Fee, GST
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Zero
- Payment Mode (Online): Through Debit/Credit Card/UPI/Net Banking
What is the required qualification for HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022?
Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination in relevant subjects
What is the last date for HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022?
21st May 2022.
How many vacancies will be recruited for HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022?
work up to one lakh and
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Download Latest Govt Jobs App
|SarkariNaukriBlogspot.Co.in Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Daily Update
DISCLAIMER: SarkariNaukriBlogspot.Co.in does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.