Apply Offline for 1 Assistant Registrar Vacancy for Graduate
VPCI Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 1 Assistant Registrar Posts has been released on the official website at vpci.org.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute can apply Offline application on or before 2022-03-20.
|Organization Name||Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute|
|Post Name||Assistant Registrar|
|No. of Vacancies||1 Post|
VPCI Post Details
Assistant Registrar: 1 Post
- Qualification: Officials having at least 3 years regular service in the cadre of Section Officer/ Private Secretary/ Senior Personal Assistant in Pay Level-7 under 7th CPC with Graduate Degree from a recognized University.
- Salary Details: Check Official Notification.
- Age Limit: 55 years
- Selection Process: The Selection is based on Interviews/ Tests.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with the complete application, on the prescribed form, duly filled in along with all the desired documents should be submitted in the office of the Deputy Registrar, Vallabhai Patel Chest Institute, Administrative Blook 3rd Floor, MS Building, University of Delhi 110007 on or before 20th March 2022.
Notification Date: 19th February 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 20th March 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
- CPRI Engineering Officer Grade-I, Technician Grade – I & Other Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 99 Posts – Sarkari Result
- BMRCL Trainee Operator, Maintainer & Other Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 236 Posts – Sarkari Result
DISCLAIMER: Free-Job-Alert.in does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.