Apply Offline for 1 JRF Vacancy for Graduate, Post Graduate Degree
AIIMS Delhi Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 1 JRF Posts has been released on the official website at aiims.edu. Candidates Planning to start their career with the All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi can apply Offline application on or before 2022-03-25.
|Organization Name||All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate Degree, NET, GATE|
AIIMS Delhi Post Details
Junior Research Fellow: 1 Post
- Qualification: Post-Graduate Degree in Basis Science OR Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course selected through a process described through any one of the following. Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Test-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and Gate.
- Salary Details: As per ICMR rules.
- Age Limit: 30 years
- Selection Process: The Selection is based on an Interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidate may submit their CV labeled as “Application for the post of: Junior Research Fellow at Room No. 3056, 3rd Floor, Teaching Block, Department of Pediatrics, AIIMS Or E-mail it to Professor Sheffali Gulati at [email protected], [email protected] on or before 25th March 2022.
Notification Date: 7th March 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 25th March 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
- CPRI Engineering Officer Grade-I, Technician Grade – I & Other Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 99 Posts – Sarkari Result
- BMRCL Trainee Operator, Maintainer & Other Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 236 Posts – Sarkari Result
DISCLAIMER: Free-Job-Alert.in does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.