Apply Offline for 1 Post Doctoral Fellow Vacancy for Ph.D
IIT Delhi Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 1 Post Doctoral Fellow Posts has been released on the official website at iitd.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Indian Institute of Technology Delhi can apply Offline application on or before 2022-03-18.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Delhi|
|Post Name||Post Doctoral Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
IIT Delhi Post Details
Post Doctoral Fellow: 1 Post
- Qualification: Ph.D. in Physics in the area of Spintronics’ Minimum two years of postdoc (post-PhD) experience in sputtering growth ferromagnetic resonance, spin-torque ferromagnetic resonance, and magneto-transport measurements are required. Experience with MOKE microscopy, photolithography, and e-beam lithography is preferred.
- Salary Details: Rs. 80000/- per month
- Age Limit: As Per Rules
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on Online interviews.
How to Apply: The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating the percentage of marks/ division, details of work experience, etc, send to email id: [email protected] on or before 18th March 2022.
Notification Date: 4th March 2022.
Application Submitting the last date: 18th March 2022.
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
- CPRI Engineering Officer Grade-I, Technician Grade – I & Other Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 99 Posts – Sarkari Result
- BMRCL Trainee Operator, Maintainer & Other Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 236 Posts – Sarkari Result
DISCLAIMER: Free-Job-Alert.in does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.