Apply Offline for 1 Post-doctoral Fellow Vacancy for PhD
IIT Gandhinagar Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 1 Post-doctoral Fellow Posts has been released on the official website at iitgn.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar can apply Offline application on or before 2022-03-15.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar|
|Post Name||Post-doctoral Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
IIT Gandhinagar Post Details
Post-doctoral Fellow: 1 Post
- Qualification: A Ph. D. in a relevant subject, such as inverse problems, partial differential equations (PDEs), analysis, or applied mathematics (must be completed or have submitted Ph. D. thesis).
- Salary Details: Rs. 45000 – 60000/- per month
- Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with A completely updated CV with the details of all educational qualifications, research experiences, publications, and names of three references (see below). Brief summary of doctoral research and most recent research work (max 2 pages). Brief summary of future research plans (max 2 pages) send to Prof. Rohit Kumar Mishra at [email protected] on or before 15th March 2022.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 15th March 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
- CPRI Engineering Officer Grade-I, Technician Grade – I & Other Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 99 Posts – Sarkari Result
- BMRCL Trainee Operator, Maintainer & Other Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 236 Posts – Sarkari Result
- EPFO Recruitment 2023- Apply Online for 2859 Social Security Assistant & Stenographer Posts – Sarkari Result
DISCLAIMER: Free-Job-Alert.in does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.