Apply Offline for 1 SRF Vacancy for BE, ME
IIT Guwahati Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 1 SRF Posts has been released on the official website at iitg.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati can apply Offline application on or before 2022-03-04.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||BE, ME|
IIT Guwahati Post Details
Senior Research Fellow: 1 Post
- Qualification: Master of Technology/ M.E. in Biotechnology. Bachelor of Technology/ B.E. in Biotechnology with two years of research experience in fermentation techniques.
- Salary Details: Rs. 32480/- per month
- Age Limit: As per Rules
- Selection Process: The selection is based on Online Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with An advance copy of CV mentioning all educational qualifications, experience, etc. and valid GATE/NET details (as a single PDF file) must be sent to [email protected] on or before 4th March 2022.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 4th March 2022
Online Interview Date: 8th March 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
- CPRI Engineering Officer Grade-I, Technician Grade – I & Other Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 99 Posts – Sarkari Result
- BMRCL Trainee Operator, Maintainer & Other Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 236 Posts – Sarkari Result
- EPFO Recruitment 2023- Apply Online for 2859 Social Security Assistant & Stenographer Posts – Sarkari Result
DISCLAIMER: Free-Job-Alert.in does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.