NMML Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 10 Finance and Audit Officer, General Manager, IT Specialist, Personal Assistant, Upper Division Clerk Posts has been released on the official website at nehrumemorial.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Nehru Memorial Museum and Library can apply Offline application on or before 2022-03-25.
|Organization Name||Nehru Memorial Museum and Library|
|Post Name||Finance and Audit Officer, General Manager, IT Specialist, Personal Assistant, Upper Division Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Educational Qualification||CA, Graduate, B.Tech|
NMML Post Details
Finance and Audit Officer: 1 Post
General Manager: 1 Post
IT Specialist: 1 Post
Personal Assistant: 1 Post
Upper Division Clerk: 2 Posts
- Finance and Audit Officer: Certified Chartered Accountant (CA)
- General Manager: Graduate.
- IT Specialist: B. Tech. in computer science or related filed.
- Personal Assistant: Graduate in any discipline. Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English/25 w.p.m. in Hindi.
- Upper Division Clerk: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Finance and Audit Officer: Rs. 56100-177500/- per month
- General Manager: Rs. 56100-177500/- per month
- IT Specialist: Rs. 47600-151100/- per month
- Personal Assistant: Rs. 29200-92300/- per month
- Upper Division Clerk: Rs. 25500-81100/- per month
- Finance and Audit Officer: 35 years
- General Manager: 35 years
- IT Specialist: 30 years
- Personal Assistant: 18- 25 years
- Upper Division Clerk: 27 years
Selection Process: The Selection is based on test/interview
How to Apply: Interested candidates may send their applications along with self-attested copies of educational qualifications and experience certificates, etc to this office address i.e. The Director, Nehru Memorial Museum & Library, Teen Murti House, New Delhi 110011 on or before 25th March 2022.
Application Closing Date: 25th March 2022
Selection Test Date: 26th March 2022.
DISCLAIMER: SarkariNaukriBlogspot.Co.in does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.