APVVP, Krishna Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 117 Lab Technician, Bio Medical Engineer, Theater Assistant, General Duty Attendants, Post Mortum Asst Posts has been released on the official website at apvvp.ap.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad can apply Offline application on or before 2022-02-23.
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad|
|Post Name||Lab Technician, Bio Medical Engineer, Theater Assistant, General Duty Attendants, Post Mortum Asst|
|No. of Vacancies||117|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc., M .Sc., 10th|
APVVP, Krishna Post Details
Bio Medical Engineer: 4 Posts
Lab Technician: 21 Posts
Theater Assistant: 14 Posts
General Duty Attendants: 39 Posts
Post Mortum Asst: 25 Posts
- Bio Medical Engineer: No person shall be eligible for appointment to the said post by Direct Recruitment unless he possess the qualifications as specified below name lyb. Must possess B.Tech (Bio Medical Engineer) degree of any university or incorporated by or under a central act, provincial act or a state act and an institution recognized by University Grants Commission/ All India council for Technical education (or) it’s equivalent
- Lab Technician: Intermediate with Chemistry as one of the subject. Preference will be given to those who have passed B.Sc./B.Sc(Hons)/M.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subjects. Must posses a pass certificate of Lab technician course from any of the govt Medical Colleges in the State or IPM. Hyd, or Siddartha Medical College, Vijayawada or from any other institute recognized by the Govt of A.P
- Theater Assistant: Must have passed SSC/10th class or its equivalent from a recognized School. Must have put in a minimum service of 5 years as Nursing Orderly in a hospital
- General Duty Attendants: Must have passed SSC/10th class or Its equivalent from a recognized School
- Post Mortum Asst: Must have passed SSC/10th class or Its equivalent from a recognized School.
- Bio Medical Engineer: Rs. 52000/- per month
- Lab Technician: Rs. 28000/- per month
- Theater Assistant: Rs. 15000/- per month
- General Duty Attendants: Rs. 15000/- per month
- Post Mortum Asst: Rs. 15000/- per month
Age Limit: 18- 42 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for Ex-Serviceman, 5 years for SC/ST/BC, 10 years for PH
OC Fee: Rs.500/-
SC/ST/BC Fee: Rs.300/-
Physically challenged Fee: Exempted
Demand draft towards application processing fee in favor of District Coordinator of Hospital Services, Krishna Machilipatnam
Selection Process: The selection is based on Merit.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with necessary documents shall be submitted at the Office of the District Coordinator of Hospital Services (APVVP), Krishna Machilipatnam on or before 23rd February 2022.
Notification Date: 17th February 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 23rd February 2022.
DISCLAIMER: SarkariNaukriBlogspot.Co.in does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.