Anna University Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 17 Project Scientist, Project Associate, Project Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at annauniv.edu. Candidates Planning to start their career with Anna University can apply Offline application on or before 2022-03-15.
|Organization Name||Anna University|
|Post Name||Project Scientist, Project Associate, Project Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||17|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, PhD, B.Com, BCA|
Anna University Post Details
Project Scientist: 7 Posts
Project Associate-II: 7 Posts
Project Associate-I: 1 Posts
Project Assistant: 2 Posts
- Project Scientist: PhD in Engineering/ Technology/ Science and Humanities or equivalent Industrial or R&D experience in Climate Sectorl tools.
- Project Associate-II: ME/ M.Tech in Environment Engineering/ Environmental Management/ Environment Science and Technology/ Bio-Technology/ Computer Science/ M.Sc Agriculture.
- Project Associate-I: BE/ B.Tech civil Engineering/ Environmental Engineering/ MCA/ M.Sc, Bio-technology/ Computer Science/ Environmental Science.
- Project Assistant: B.Com, BCA.
- Project Scientist: Rs. 60000/- per month
- Project Associate-II: Rs. 50000/- per month
- Project Associate-I: Rs. 20000/- per month
- Project Assistant: Rs. 15000/- per month
Age Limit: As per Rules
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates are requested to submit the filled application form along with bio-data, copies of degree certificate, and experience evidence send to the Director Centre for Climate Change and Disaster Management, Anna University, Chennai- 600025 on or before 15th March 2022.
Notification Date: 8th March 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 15th March 2022
DISCLAIMER: SarkariNaukriBlogspot.Co.in does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.