HAL Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 3 Visiting Doctors, Clinical Psychologist Posts has been released on the official website at hal-india.co.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Hindustan Aeronautics Limited can apply Offline application on or before 2022-03-03.
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Post Name||Visiting Doctors, Clinical Psychologist|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, B.Sc, M.Sc.|
HAL Post Details
Visiting Doctors on Part-time basis: 2 Posts
Clinical Psychologist on Part-time basis: 1 Post
- Visiting Doctors on Part-time basis: MBBS. Minimum 1(One) year post qualification experience.
- Clinical Psychologist on Part-time basis: B.Sc/M.Sc. in Clinical Psychology. Minimum 1(One) year post qualification experience after RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India) Registration
- Visiting Doctors on Part-time basis: Rs. 1500/- per visit.
- Clinical Psychologist on Part-time basis: Rs. 1000/- per visit.
- Visiting Doctors on a Part-time basis: 65 years
- Clinical Psychologist on Part-time basis: 40 years
Selection Process: The selection is based on Personal Interviews.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may submit their duly filled-in applications in the prescribed format in A4 size paper along with the copies of certificates (self-attested) with reference toAge, Educational Qualification, Experience, etc., along with two latest passport size photographs and post to CHIEF MANAGER (HR), HR Department, Avionics Division, Post-HAL, Hyderabad-500 042 on or before 03rd March 2022
Application Submitted Starting Date: 16th February 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 3rd March 2022
DISCLAIMER: SarkariNaukriBlogspot.Co.in does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.