IIPS Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 4 Chief Administrative Officer, Sr. Library & Information Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Library Clerk Posts has been released on the official website at iipsindia.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with International Institute for Population Science can apply Offline application on or before 2022-02-15.
|Organization Name||International Institute for Population Science|
|Post Name||Chief Administrative Officer, Sr. Library & Information Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Library Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||Master degree, Degree, SSC|
IIPS Post Details
Chief Administrative Officer: 1 Post
Sr. Library & Information Assistant: 1 Post
Upper Division Clerk: 1 Post
Library Clerk: 1 Post
- Chief Administrative Officer: A Master’s degree with at least 55% marks. At least 15 years of administrative experience in university/academic institution/Government or Semi-Government Institution/Public Sector Industry or other relevant institution Master’s degree with at least 55% marks. At least 15 years of administrative experience in university/academic institution/Government or Semi-Government Institution/Public Sector Industry or other relevant institution
- Sr. Library & Information Assistant: A Post Graduate Degree in Science/Arts/ Social Science/Commerce. A Degree in Library Science from a recognized University
- Upper Division Clerk: Degree of a recognized University or Equivalent
Library Clerk: SSC.
Salary Details: Check the official notification
- Chief Administrative Officer: 55 years
- Sr. Library & Information Assistant: 35 years
- Upper Division Clerk: 27 years
- Library Clerk: 30 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants may be advised to bring their CV and other documents in support of their qualifications send to by post to the “The Director & Sr. Professor, International Institute for Population Sciences, Govandi Station Road, Deonar, Mumbai 400 088. on or before 15th February 2022.
Form End Date: 15th February 2022.
DISCLAIMER: SarkariNaukriBlogspot.Co.in does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.