DMHO, Prakasam Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 9 Specialist Doctors, Medical Officers, Staff Nurse, Audiometrician Posts has been released on the official website at prakasam.ap.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with District Medical & Health Officer Prakasam can apply Offline application on or before 2022-02-12.
|Organization Name||District Medical & Health Officer Prakasam|
|Post Name||Specialist Doctors, Medical Officers, Staff Nurse, Audiometrician|
|No. of Vacancies||9|
|Educational Qualification||MD, MBBS, GNM/ B.Sc, Graduate, Diploma|
DMHO, Prakasam Post Details
Specialist Doctors: 4 Posts
Medical Officers: 3 Posts
Staff Nurse: 1 Post
Audiometrician: 1 Post
- Specialist Doctors: MD in Psychiatry Recognized by MCI MD in General Recognized by MCI MDDM In Cardiology Recognized by MCI MD In Forensic Medicine Recognized by MCI.
- Medical Officers: MBBS Degree recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Staff Nurse: GNM Course/B.Sc Nursing, AP Govt. Recognized Institutions Must-Have Registered with AP Nurses, Mid Wife Council with up to date Renewal.
- Audiometrician: Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Audiometry from a recognized institution.
- Specialist Doctors: Rs. 100000 – 110000/- per month
- Medical Officers: Rs. 53495/- per month
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 22500/- per month
- Audiometrician: Rs. 21000/- per month
Age Limit: 42 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for Ex-Serviceman, 5 years for SC/ST/BC, 10 years for PH
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview, Merit List.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with all relevant certificates send to the District Medical & Health Office, Prakasam District, Ongole, GGH, Compound, Ongole on or before 12th February 2022.
Notification Date: 7th February 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 12th February 2022
Publication of Provisional List and calling for objections: 20th February 2022 & 23rd February 2022
Publication of final merit list and Selection with ROR Date: 25th February 2022
Issue of appointment orders Date: 27th February 2022.
DISCLAIMER: SarkariNaukriBlogspot.Co.in does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.