Apply Online for 1 Deputy Secretary Vacancy
APSC Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 1 Deputy Secretary Posts has been released on the official website at apsc.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Assam Public Service Commission can apply Online application on or before 2022-04-08.
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Deputy Secretary|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||Check Official Notification|
APSC Post Details
Deputy Secretary: 1 Post
- Qualification: An advocate of a High Court or a Pleader of District Court who has practiced as such for 5 years. A Judicial Officer of at least 5 years standing.
- Salary Details: Rs. 30000 – 110000/- per month
- Age Limit: 21 to 38 years
- Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWBD
General/EWS: Rs. 285.40/-
SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs. 185.40/-
BPL/PWBD: Rs. 35.40/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection is based on Screening Examination, Written Examination, Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the Official Website apsc.nic.in from 10th March 2022 to 8th April 2022.
Notification Date: 8th March 2022
Registration Starting Date: 10th March 2022
Registration Closing Date: 8th April 2022
Application Fee Submitted Closing Date: 11th April 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
- CPRI Engineering Officer Grade-I, Technician Grade – I & Other Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 99 Posts – Sarkari Result
- BMRCL Trainee Operator, Maintainer & Other Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 236 Posts – Sarkari Result
DISCLAIMER: Free-Job-Alert.in does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.