CMET Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 16 Principal Project Associate, Project Associate, Project Assistant, Project Manager Posts has been released on the official website at cmet.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Center for Materials for Electronics Technology can apply Online application on or before 2022-03-14.
|Organization Name||Center for Materials for Electronics Technology|
|Post Name||Principal Project Associate, Project Associate, Project Assistant, Project Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||16|
|Educational Qualification||PhD, M.Sc, NET/ GATE, BE/ B.Tech, Diploma, ME/ M.Tech|
CMET Post Details
Principal Project Associate: 3 Posts
Project Associate-I (A)/ JRF: 3 Posts
Project Associate-I (B)/ JRF: 3 Posts
Project Assistant: 6 Posts
Project Manager for Clean Room: 1 Post
- Principal Project Associate: Ph.D. in Chemistry/ Material Science/ Physics or equivalent with four years experience in R& D in industrial or academic/research institutions in the field of 2D materials and devices, CVD, Lithography techniques, Microscopy techniques, Electrical/Electronic characterization, Cleanroom facilities, etc.
- Project Associate-I (A)/ JRF: First Class/ 60% marks in M.Sc. Chemistry/ Material Science/ Physics. Only NET/ GATE qualified.
- Project Associate-I (B)/ JRF: First Class/ 60% of Marks in BE/BTech in Electronics Engg or equivalent. Only NET/ GATE qualified.
- Project Assistant: First Class/ 60% of Marks in Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engg.
- Project Manager for Clean Room: Doctoral degree in Chemistry/ Physics/ Materials Science/ Electronic Science or Masters Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical with 20 years of R&D experience in academics/research institution/ industries.
- Principal Project Associate: Rs. 49000/- per month
- Project Associate-I (A)/ JRF: Rs. 25000 – 31000/- per month
- Project Associate-I (B)/ JRF: Rs. 25000 – 31000/- per month
- Project Assistant: Rs. 20000/- per month
- Project Manager for Clean Room: Rs. 125000/- per month
- Principal Project Associate: 35 years
- Project Associate-I (A)/ JRF: 28 years
- Project Associate-I (B)/ JRF: 28 years
- Project Assistant: 26 years
- Project Manager for Clean Room: 55 years
Selection Process: The selection is based on Written Tests, Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website cmet.gov.in. Self-attested photocopies of proof of date of birth, educational qualification(s), and experience should be uploaded with the application form. The printout of the application submitted online, along with the supporting documents shall be sent through post to The Administrative Officer, Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology, Shornur Road, Athani, Mulankunnathukavu P.O., Thrissur-680581, Kerala. The last date of receipt of the application is 14th March 2022.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 14th March 2022.
DISCLAIMER: SarkariNaukriBlogspot.Co.in does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.