JKSSB Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 168 Junior Assistant, Driver, Assistant Scientific Officer, Retoucher Artist, Assistant Superintendent Jails2 Posts has been released on the official website at jkssb.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board can apply Online application on or before 2022-03-20.
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant, Driver, Assistant Scientific Officer, Retoucher Artist, Assistant Superintendent Jails|
|No. of Vacancies||168|
|Educational Qualification||10th, Post Graduate Diploma/ Degree, Graduate|
JKSSB Post Details
Junior Assistant: 122 Posts
Assistant Scientific Officer, Narcotics: 3 Posts
Assistant Superintendent Jails: 7 Posts
Retoucher Artist: 2 Posts
Driver: 11 Posts
- Junior Assistant: Graduation from any recognized University with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute.
- Assistant Scientific Officer, Narcotics: Masters Degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry/ Pharmacology /Forensic Science with Minimum 50% marks from any University recognized by the UGC.
- Assistant Superintendent Jails: Graduation from a recognized university and Post Graduate Diploma in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Criminology.
- Retoucher Artist: Matric with Certificate of apprenticeship in the trade from a press of repute. (Apprenticeship in the trade of process Cameraman from a Printing Press registered under Industries Department.)
- Driver: Middle with valid Hill driving License.
- Junior Assistant: Rs. 25500- 81100/- per month
- Assistant Scientific Officer, Narcotics: Rs. 39700- 113500/- per month
- Assistant Superintendent Jails: Rs. 35700- 113100/- per month
- Retoucher Artist: Rs. 19900- 63200/- per month
- Driver: Rs. 25500- 81100/- per month
Age Limit: 40 years
For posts involving two-stage examination:
General Fee: Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/PWD/EWS Fee: Rs. 400/-
For posts involving single stage examination:
General Fee: Rs. 400/-
SC/ST/PWD/EWS Fee: Rs. 300/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The Selection is based on Written tests/ Skill tests.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through the official website jkssb.nic.in from 20th February 2022 to 20th March 2022.
Notification Date: 9th January 2022
Registration Submitted Starting Date: 20th February 2022
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 20th March 2022
DISCLAIMER: SarkariNaukriBlogspot.Co.in does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.