Apply Online for 2 Dy. Chief Engineers Vacancies for B.E, B.Tech
BMRCL Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 2 Dy. Chief Engineers Posts has been released on the official website at bmrc.co.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited can apply Online application on or before 2022-04-08.
|Organization Name||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Dy. Chief Engineers|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||B.E, B.Tech|
BMRCL Post Details
Dy. Chief Engineers: 2 Posts
- Qualification: BE/ B. Tech in Civil Engineering from an Institution of repute
- Salary Details: Rs. 140000/- Per month
- Age Limit: 55 Years
- Selection Process: The selection is based on Shortlisted/Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at BMRCLofficial website bmrc.co.in. on or before 8th April 2022. Applications should be sent through Speed Post/ courier to the General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H. Road, Shanthinagar, Bengaluru 560027 superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DY CHIEF ENGINEER (QUALITY)”.
Notification Date: 11th March 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 8th April 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
- CPRI Engineering Officer Grade-I, Technician Grade – I & Other Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 99 Posts – Sarkari Result
- BMRCL Trainee Operator, Maintainer & Other Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 236 Posts – Sarkari Result
- EPFO Recruitment 2023- Apply Online for 2859 Social Security Assistant & Stenographer Posts – Sarkari Result
DISCLAIMER: Free-Job-Alert.in does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.