Apply Online for 2 Junior Instructor Vacancies for 10th Pass
Kerala PSC Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 2 Junior Instructor Posts has been released on the official website at keralapsc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Kerala Public Service Commission can apply Online application on or before 2022-03-30.
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Instructor|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||10th Pass|
Kerala PSC Post Details
Junior Instructor (Computer Hardware And Network Maintenance): 1 Post
- Qualification: S.S.L.C or its equivalent qualification. National Trade Certificate in the appropriate trade with three years of experience in the trade after obtaining the certificate.
- Salary Details: Rs. 37400 – 79000/- per month
- Age Limit: 19 – 47 years
- Selection Process: The Selection will be based on Written/OMR/Online tests.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website keralapsc.gov.in on or before 30th march 2022.
Notification Date: 28th February 2022.
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 30th March 2022.
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
- CPRI Engineering Officer Grade-I, Technician Grade – I & Other Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 99 Posts – Sarkari Result
- BMRCL Trainee Operator, Maintainer & Other Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 236 Posts – Sarkari Result
DISCLAIMER: Free-Job-Alert.in does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.