Apply Online for 2 Nursing Tutor Vacancies for B.Sc, Diploma
BECIL Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 2 Nursing Tutor Posts has been released on the official website at becil.com. Candidates Planning to start their career with Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited can apply Online application on or before 2022-03-22.
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited|
|Post Name||Nursing Tutor|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc, Diploma|
BECIL Post Details
Nursing Tutor: 2 Posts
- Qualification: ‘A’ Grade Nurse and Midwife from a recognized Institute and registered as such with the Nursing Council of India. Diploma in Nursing Administration/Sister Tutor’s Course (to be indicated according to the requirement on each occasion) from a recognized Institute or equivalent, 5 year’s practical experience as Nursing Tutor, Home Sister, and/or Staff Nurse. B.Sc. in Nursing from a recognized University/College/ Institution or equivalent.
- Salary Details: Rs.38000/- per month
- Age Limit: As Per Rules
EWS/PH/SC/ST Fee: Rs. 450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
General/Ex-Serviceman/Women/OBC Fee: Rs. 750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on a written exam/ interview.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at BECIL official website becil.com on or before 22nd March 2022.
Notification Date: 9th March 2022
Registration Closing Date: 22nd March 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
- CPRI Engineering Officer Grade-I, Technician Grade – I & Other Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 99 Posts – Sarkari Result
- BMRCL Trainee Operator, Maintainer & Other Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 236 Posts – Sarkari Result
- EPFO Recruitment 2023- Apply Online for 2859 Social Security Assistant & Stenographer Posts – Sarkari Result
DISCLAIMER: Free-Job-Alert.in does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.