Apply Online for 25 Management Trainee Vacancies for MBA, PGDBA
India Exim Bank Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 25 Management Trainee Posts has been released on the official website at eximbankindia.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with India Exim Bank can apply Online application on or before 2022-03-14.
|Organization Name||India Exim Bank|
|Post Name||Management Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||25|
|Educational Qualification||MBA, PGDBA, CA|
India Exim Bank Post Details
Management Trainee (MT): 25 Posts
- Qualification: MBA/PGDBA, with specialization in Finance from a recognized University/ Institution or Chartered Accountants (CA). MBA/ PGDBA course should be of a minimum 2 years full-time duration, with a specialization in Finance from a recognized University/ Institution. In the case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient. Minimum 60% aggregate marks/ equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in both Graduation and PostGraduation.
- Salary Details: Rs. 55000/- per month
- Age Limit: 25 to 35 Years
- Age Relaxation: 3 Years for OBC, 5 Years for SC/ST
General/OBC: Rs. 600/-
SC/ST/PWD/EWS/Female: Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection process is based on Written tests, Personal Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible applicants may apply Online through the Official website eximbankindia.in from 25th February 2022 to 14th March 2022.
Registration Starting Date: 25th February 2022
Registration Closing Date: 14th March 2022
Application Fee Submitted Closing Date: 14th March 2022
Tentative month of Written Examination and Interview Date: April 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
- CPRI Engineering Officer Grade-I, Technician Grade – I & Other Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 99 Posts – Sarkari Result
- BMRCL Trainee Operator, Maintainer & Other Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 236 Posts – Sarkari Result
DISCLAIMER: Free-Job-Alert.in does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.