TFRI Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 42 Technical Assistants, LDC, Technician, Forest Guard, MTS Posts has been released on the official website at tfri.icfre.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Tropical Forest Research Institute can apply Online application on or before 2022-03-05.
|Organization Name||Tropical Forest Research Institute|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant, LDC, Technician, Forest Guard, MTS|
|No. of Vacancies||42|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th, ITI, Graduate|
TFRI Post Details
Technical Assistant Category II: 9 Posts
Lower Division Clerk: 9 Posts
Technician: 3 Posts
Forest Guard: 3 Posts
Multi-Tasking Staff: 16 Posts
- Technical Assistant Category II: Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Botany/ Zoology/ Biotechnology/ Forestry from a recognized University.
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th class certificate from recognized Board. A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on a manual typewriter or typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on a computer.
- Technician: Matriculation from a recognized board with an ITI certificate in relevant trade. Certificate course from a Government recognized Institute.
- Forest Guard: 12th pass with Science from Government recognized Board. The appointee will be required to successfully complete a forestry training course from a recognized Forest guard training Institution during the probation period.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 10th Standard pass certificate from recognized Board/ School.
Salary Details: Check Official Notification.
- Technical Assistant Category II, Technician: 18 to 30 years
- Forest Guard, Multi-Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk: 18 to 27 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWD
General/EWs/OBC: Rs. 1300/-
SC/ST/Women/PWD/Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 800/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection is based on Written Tests, Skill/ Proficiency Tests, Merit List.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the Official Websitetfri.icfre.gov.in from 7th February 2022 to 5th March 2022.
Registration Starting Date: 7th February 2022
Registration Closing Date: 5th March 2022
DISCLAIMER: SarkariNaukriBlogspot.Co.in does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.