Apply Online for 486 Community Health Officer Vacancies
NHM MP Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 486 Community Health Officer Posts has been released on the official website at nhmmp.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh can apply Online application on or before 2022-03-15.
|Organization Name||National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||486|
NHM MP Post Details
Community Health Officer: 486 Posts
- Qualification: Candidates having B.Sc. Nursing OR Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing with Integrated Certificate in Community Health in the final year, recognized by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi (Such candidates must have taken admission in B.Sc. Nursing Session year 2016 or after/Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing Session Year 2018 or after)
- Salary Details: Rs. 15000 – 25000/- per month
- Age Limit: 21 to 40 years
- Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women
- Selection Process: The selection is based on Written Examination, Merit List.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through the official website nhmmp.gov.in from 25th February 2022 to 15th March 2022.
Registration Starting Date: 25th February 2022
Registration Closing Date: 15th March 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
Read Also This
- CPRI Engineering Officer Grade-I, Technician Grade – I & Other Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 99 Posts – Sarkari Result
- BMRCL Trainee Operator, Maintainer & Other Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 236 Posts – Sarkari Result
DISCLAIMER: Free-Job-Alert.in does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.