Apply Online for 50 Trade Apprentice Vacancies for 8th, 10th 12th, ITI
BHAVINI Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 50 Trade Apprentice Posts has been released on the official website at bhavini.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited can apply Online application on or before 2022-03-30.
|Organization Name||Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||50|
|Educational Qualification||8th, 10th, 12th, ITI|
BHAVINI Post Details
Trade Apprentice: 50 Posts
- Qualification: 8th, 10th, 12th passed the examination from a recognized School and ITI with relevant trade from a recognized Institute.
- Salary Details: Rs. 7000/- per month
- Age Limit: 16 to 24 years
- Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC, 10 years for PWBD
- Selection Process: The selection is based on Merit List.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website bhavini.nic.in. Candidates should self-attested photocopies of all relevant certificates/ documents along with their application with Recent Passport Size Photograph sent to the Manager (HR) Recruitment Section, Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited (Bhavini), Kalpakkam-603102, Chengalpattu District, Tamil Nadu on or before 30th March 2022.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 30th March 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
- CPRI Engineering Officer Grade-I, Technician Grade – I & Other Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 99 Posts – Sarkari Result
- BMRCL Trainee Operator, Maintainer & Other Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 236 Posts – Sarkari Result
DISCLAIMER: Free-Job-Alert.in does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.