SPMCIL Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 6 Welfare Officer, Supervisor, Junior Hindi Translator Posts has been released on the official website at spmcil.com. Candidates Planning to start their career with Security Printing & Mining Corporation of India Limited can apply Online application on or before 2022-03-11.
|Organization Name||Security Printing & Mining Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Welfare Officer, Supervisor, Junior Hindi Translator|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Educational Qualification||Postgraduate, B.Tech., B.E., B.sc, Degree|
SPMCIL Post Details
Welfare Officer: 1 Post
Supervisor (Store): 3 Posts
Supervisor (Environment): 1 Post
Junior Hindi Translator: 1 Post
- Welfare Officer: Possesses a full time degree of a University recognized by the State Government in this behalf. Has obtained a full time Degree or full time Diploma in Social Science from any institution recognized by the State Government in this behalf
- Supervisor (Store): 1st class full time diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics/ Chemical Engineering from a recognized University/Institution. Higher qualification i.e. 1st class B.Tech./B.E./ B.sc.(Engg.) in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/ Chemical will also be considered.
- Supervisor (Environment): 1st Class full time diploma in Environmental engineering. Higher qualification i.e. 1st class B.Tech./B.E./B.sc.(Engg.) in Environment will also be considered
- Junior Hindi Translator: Master’s Degree from a recognized University in Hindi or English with English/Hindi subject at Graduation level (i.e. Hindi in case the Candidate is Post-graduate in English and vice versa) AND One year experience in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa.
- Welfare Officer: Rs. 29740- 103000/- per month
- Supervisor (Store): Rs. 27600- 95910/- per month
- Supervisor (Environment): Rs. 27600- 95910/- per month
- Junior Hindi Translator: Rs. 27600- 95910/- per month
- Welfare Officer: 18- 30 years
- Supervisor (Store): 18- 30 years
- Supervisor (Environment): 18- 30 years
- Junior Hindi Translator: 18- 30 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 Years for PWBD/ Widows/divorced women/women judicially separated who are not re-married.
UR/EWS/OBC Fee: Rs. 600/-
SC/ST/PwBD Fee: Rs. 200/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Online Test & Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants may apply online through the Security Printing & Mining Corporation of India Limited official website spmcil.com on or before 16th February 2022 to 11th March 2022.
Notification Date: 16th February 2022.
Registration Starting Date: 16th February 2022
Registration Closing Date: 11th March 2022
Payment of fee in online mode: 16th February 2022 to 11th March 2022.
DISCLAIMER: SarkariNaukriBlogspot.Co.in does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.