Apply Online for Technician Vacancies for 10th, ITI
Kerala PSC Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of Technician Posts has been released on the official website at keralapsc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Kerala Public Service Commission can apply Online application on or before 2022-03-30.
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||Post|
|Educational Qualification||10th, ITI|
Kerala PSC Post Details
Technician Gr-II (Refrigeration Mechanic): Posts
- Qualification: Must have 3 (Three) years regular service in any cadre in the Member Societies affiliated to Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited ie. the Regional Co-operative Milk Producers Unions and should be in service of the Member Society not only on the date of application but also on the date of appointment to the new post. A pass in SSLC or equivalent qualification. ITI / NAC / NTC in Refrigeration Mechanic trade.
- Salary Details: Rs. 20180 – 46990 /- per month
- Age Limit: 18- 50 years
- Selection Process: The Selection will be based on Written/OMR/Online tests.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website keralapsc.gov.in on or before 30th march 2022.
Notification Date: 28th February 2022.
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 30th March 2022.
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
- CPRI Engineering Officer Grade-I, Technician Grade – I & Other Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 99 Posts – Sarkari Result
- BMRCL Trainee Operator, Maintainer & Other Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 236 Posts – Sarkari Result
DISCLAIMER: Free-Job-Alert.in does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.