Check and solve the following sample paper prescribed by experts for last minute practice before CBSE Class 12 Biology Term 2 Exam 2022. The exam is to be conducted on May 30, 2022.
CBSE Class 12 Biology exam will be conducted on May 30, 2022. Students who have to appear in Term 2 Exam 2022 need to solve revision papers to get good marks in upcoming exam of CBSE Class 12 Biology Term 2 Exam 2022.
Check out some of the questions set by our experts below and solve each one to revise them thoroughly.
CBSE Class 12 Biology Term 2 Exam 2022: Solve the revision questions given below
1. Name and explain 4 lymphoid organs present in humans.
2. What is an autoimmune disease? give an example.
3. Name the organism that causes amoebiasis. Write three symptoms of this disease
4. What will happen to the immune system if the thymus gland is removed from our body?
5. What is the role of histamine in the inflammatory response? Name two medicines which reduce the symptoms of allergy.
6. Name the form of Plasmodium that enters the human body. Explain the different stages of its life cycle in the human body
7. (a) Name and explain giving reasons for the type of immunity provided by colostrum and vaccination to the newborn
(b) Name the type of antibodies present in colostrum produced in response to allergens in human body.
8. (a) Difference between benign and malignant tumours.
(b) Why is colostrum a boon for newborns?
9. Briefly describe the life history of malaria parasite.
10. Give the details of the following diseases
11. Describe the lymphoid organs of the body and their role.
12. Find out the events in human body due to deficiency of immunity when HIV enters the body.
13. a. What is the basic principle of vaccination? How do vaccines prevent microbial infection?
(b) Name the organism from which the hepatitis B vaccine is made.
(c) difference between B-cells and T-cells
14. Some fungi form symbiotic relationships with the roots of higher plants and both the partners benefit from this association. How is this association beneficial to plants?
15. Organic farmers have started using microbes to control pests instead of pesticides. Name a bacterium and a virus which are used as biocontrol agents. How is this method better than pesticide based farming?
16. The members of a school’s eco club have donated a portable biogas plant to their school for the management of lunch waste. For the production of biogas, initially it is necessary to add cow dung to the biogas plant.
- What is the purpose of mixing cow dung in a biogas plant?
- Name any three components of biogas.
- How is the spent solution useful?
- What is activated sludge in STP?
17. Explain the fate of Apak active in Apak Pachak.
18. How are the following microorganisms useful to us?
- Trichoderma Polysporum
19. Name two different categories of microbes naturally occurring in sewage water.
20. Explain their role in converting sewage water into usable water.
21. Explain the process of sewage water treatment before releasing it into natural water bodies. Why is this treatment necessary?
22. Enumerate the different stages of recombinant DNA technology with the help of diagrams.
23. With the help of a neatly labeled diagram, explain the formation of recombinant DNA by the action of the restriction endonuclease enzyme EcoR1.
24. a) Why are engineered vectors preferred by biotechnologists to transfer the desired gene to another organism?
(b) Explain how “ori” selectable marker” and “cloning site” facilitate cloning into a vector?
25. List the steps involved in rDNA technology
26. Any recombinant DNA with the desired gene in billion copies is required for commercial use. How is amplification done? Explain
27. Mention two applications of biotechnology in medicine with examples.
28. Why do toxic insecticidal proteins secreted by Bacillus thuringiensis kill the insect and not the bacterium?
29. List any four beneficial effects of GM plants.
30. Suggest two possible treatments that can be given to patients with ADA deficiency.
31. What are transgenic animals? How was the first transgenic cow found to be more useful for humans than the normal cow?
Also, refer to the articles given below for better revision:
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Download Latest Govt Jobs App
|SarkariNaukriBlogspot.Co.in Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Daily Update
DISCLAIMER: SarkariNaukriBlogspot.Co.in does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.