HRTC Conductor Recruitment 2022 HPSSC Conductor Recruitment 2022 Himachal Road Transport Corporation Conductor Latest Vacancy 2022 Himachal Pradesh SSC Latest Job Vacancy 2022 HPSSSB Recruitment Notification for 360 Posts of Conductor HPSSC Conductor Apply Online Link HRTC Conductor Eligibility Criteria HRTC Application Submission Last Date HPSSC Conductor Age Limit HPSSSB Conductor Latest Update HRTC Conductor Vacancy 2022 Apply Online
HRTC Conductor Recruitment 2022
Advertisement No. 38-5/2022
Latest Update dated 27.09.2022HPSSC has started the online application process for 360 Conductor Posts in Himachal Road Transport Corporation. Stay Connected With Us For Latest Updates………
|name of origin||Himachal Road Transport Corporation|
|operating agency||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name: Fitter||conductor|
|number of vacancy||360|
|eligibility criteria||Must have 12th, DL and physical health certificate|
|exam date||announce later|
|Application submission date||30.09.2022 – 29.10.2022|
|Application Link||Available on 30.9.2022|
HRTC Conductor Vacancy Details:
conductor – 360 Posts (Post Code – 1031)
|grade||Number of Vacancies|
|Scheduled Caste (BPL)||13|
HRTC Conductor Age Limit (as on 01.01.2022):
Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 45 years. Upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes, Persons with Disabilities and children/ grandchildren of freedom fighters of Himachal Pradesh. Upper age relaxation is also available for Ex-Servicemen candidates of HP as per the provisions of relevant rules/instructions of HP Govt.
Pay Scale of HRTC Conductor:
Rupee. 5910-20200 + 2400 gp.
Education Qualification for HRTC Conductor:
- 10+2 pass or equivalent from recognized Board of School Education/University and having valid conductor’s license.
- A candidate will be eligible for appointment to this post if he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any School/Institute located within Himachal Pradesh. Provided that this condition shall not apply to genuine Himachalis.
Application Fee for HRTC Conductor:
|General IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex-Servicemen of Himachal Pradesh.||120/-|
|HP / ST’s HP / HP’s OBC / HP / EWS (BPL)’s BPL (including SC / ST / OBC, Ex-Servicemen of HP relieved from Defense Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure, SC / OBC Wards of ST/ Ex SM of Himachal Pradesh i.e. Dependent sons, daughters and wives of Ex SM and SC/ ST/ OBC Persons with Disabilities).||120/-|
|Female candidates, Ex-Servicemen of Himachal Pradesh (Ex-Servicemen who are released from Defense Services after completing normal tenure) / Blind/ Visually Impaired of Himachal Pradesh||no fee|
How to pay fee:
Candidates can deposit the requisite fee through “Online Payment Gateway” by using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. There will be no other mode of payment of examination fee.
how to apply :
Candidates are required to apply Online only through the website of Himachal Pradesh SSC. No other medium/mode of application will be accepted. Before submitting the application fee all the candidates should check that all the entries in the form are correct as the fee should not be refunded under any circumstances after the fee submission.
- step 1: Candidate need to register themselves on ORA by using the option “Sign Up” given on the official web site.
- step 2: After completing the registration the candidate will sign in to the application using the username and password created by him at the time of registration.
- step 3: Category wise details of the posts will be displayed on the web page i.e. https://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in Applicants can apply for the post by clicking on the “Apply” button in front of it.
- step 4: The candidate has to select the preferred district and tehsil for the exam.
- Step 5: After selecting the preferred district and tehsil the candidate has to fill his/her personal and contact details.
- Step 6: After filling the form for personal and contact details, the candidate has to upload his/her scanned photograph and signature.
- Step 7: The candidate has to provide his/her educational details as per the post.
- Step 8: If experience is required for particular post, candidate will be redirected to experience page otherwise he/she will be redirected to payment option.
- Step 9: make payment
HRTC Conductor Selection Process:
- Objective Type Screening Test.
Important Dates :
|Last date for submission of application||29.10.2022|
|Submit Application Fee||29.10.2022|
Important Link Area:-
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|SarkariNaukriBlogspot.Co.in Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
DISCLAIMER: SarkariNaukriBlogspot.Co.in does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.