Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank (MSC Bank) is recruiting 195 Trainee Clerk and Trainee Officer. Candidates can check important dates, vacancy details, salary, qualification, age limit and other details.
Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank (MSC Bank) Recruitment 2022
Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank (MSC Bank) Recruitment 2022 Notification: Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Limited (MSC Bank) Mumbai, a Scheduled Leading Apex Co-operative Bank in the State of Maharashtra, is inviting applications through online mode from the candidates willing to join the Bank. There are vacancies for the posts of Trainee Clerk and Trainee Officer.
Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria can apply for MSCB Recruitment 2022 through Bank’s website https://www.mscbank.com/careers on or before the indicated deadline.
MSC Bank Important Dates:
- Start date for registration of MSC Bank Online Application: 05 May 2022
- Last date for online payment of application fee: 25 May 2022
- MSc Bank Admit Card Date : 10 days ago
- MSc Bank Exam Date – 1st week of July 202
MSc Bank Vacancy Details
- Trainee Clerk – 166
- Trainee Officer – 29
MSc Bank Salary:
- Trainee Clerk – Rs.15,000/- per month will be paid during the training period. After successful completion of the training period, the trainee clerk will be placed in the regular grade of the bank and will be paid total emoluments of approximately Rs.30,000/- per month.
- Trainee Officer- A stipend of Rs.20,000/- per month will be given during the training period. After successful completion of the training period, the Junior Officer Trainee will be placed in the regular grade of the Bank and will be paid total emoluments of approximately Rs.45,000/- per month.
MSc Bank 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Trainee Clerk: Graduation in any discipline with at least 60% marks.
- Trainee Officer: Graduate in any discipline with at least 60% marks. Preference will be given to candidates who have passed JAIIB/CAIIB.
MSc Bank 2022 Experience
- Trainee Clerk – No Experience.
- Trainee Officer – Up to 2 years experience
msc bank recruitment 2022 age limit
- Trainee Clerk – 21 to 28 years
- Trainee Officer – 23 to 32 Years
MSc Bank 2022 Selection Criteria
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online (Written) Examination
How to apply for MSC Bank Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through online mode on or before 25 May 2022:
- Visit the official website i.e. website https://www.mscbank.com/careers, click on “Apply Online” option which will open a new screen.
- To register your application, select the tab “Click here for new registration”.
- Enter your personal details and submit button.
- Upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Validate the details and save their application by clicking on the “Verify Your Details” and “Save & Next” buttons.
- Proceed to fill other details of the application form.
- Click on the “Preview Tab” to preview and verify the entire application form before clicking on “Complete Registration”.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ tab and proceed with the payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Download MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 Application Form and save it for future reference.
- Trainee Clerk – Rs.1,180/- (Inclusive of GST)
- Trainee Officer – Rs 1,770/- (Inclusive of GST)
work up to one lakh and
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Download Latest Govt Jobs App
|SarkariNaukriBlogspot.Co.in Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Daily Update
DISCLAIMER: SarkariNaukriBlogspot.Co.in does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.