Patna High Court Library Assistant Syllabus 2022 Exam Pattern Written Exam Syllabus 2022 Exam Pattern 2022 Patna High Court Assistant Exam Pattern 2022 Computer Proficiency Test Exam Pattern 2022
Patna High Court Library Assistant Syllabus 2022
Advertisement No- PHC/03/2022
About Patna High Court Library Assistant Recruitment:-
Online applications were invited from eligible candidates for appointment 20 (twenty) Library Assistant (Group C) Vacancies. The online application was invited from July 11, 2022. The last date for submission of online applications was July 24, 2022. Get the details in the table given below:-
|Department Name||Patna High Court|
|post name||library assistant|
|total posts||20 posts|
|Application Dates||11.07.2022 to 24.07.2022|
|Selection Process||1. Written Test
2. Computer Proficiency Test
|Date of Examination (CBT)||August 16, 2022 (tentative)|
Patna High Court Library Assistant Exam Date:
Patna High Court Library Assistant Exam Date is notified in the above notification. The date of examination (CBT) is August 16, 2022 (tentative). This is notified in the notification. When it changes, we will notify in this notification.
Patna High Court Library Assistant Online Exam Date – 16 August 2022
Patna High Court Library Assistant Selection Process:
The library assistant selection process will be as follows –
- Written exam :- Multiple Choice Questions Based Objective Test
- computer proficiency test
Minimum qualifying marks
The minimum qualifying standard would be:-
(i) 40% in the objective written test
(ii) 30% in Computer Proficiency Test.
Patna High Court Library Assistant Exam Pattern: –
Patna High Court Library Assistant Exam Pattern will be as follows:
- Question paper of written test will be available in English language only
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers in the written test
- The total marks will be of 100 marks.
|Library Science / Library and Information Science||60 marks|
|English Language and Grammar||20 marks|
|General Awareness and Reasoning||20 marks|
Detailed Patna High Court Syllabus:-
English Language and Grammar
Spot the error, Fill in the blanks, Synonyms/Synonyms, Antonyms, Detection of spelled/misspelled words, Idioms and phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of sentences, Active/passive voice of verbs, Conversion to direct/indirect statements , shuffling of sentence parts.
General Awareness and Reasoning
- Questions designed to test the candidate’s knowledge of current events of national importance, awareness of general science, knowledge of environmental and social importance applied in day to day life.
- The questions related to India and its neighboring countries are particularly related to history, culture, geography, economic scene, general policy and scientific research.
- Questions related to Bihar are specially related to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Awareness d) Verbal Reasoning of Higher Secondary Level.
final merit list
The selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the written test(s) and computer proficiency test and accordingly a selection list/panel (wait list) will be prepared. If the number of applicants is more, the High Court reserves the right to shortlist the candidates through screening or preliminary examination.
- A candidate has to mention the name of the city in which he/she wants to appear in the online application form.
- A candidate has to opt for two cities in the order of preference. Any subsequent request for change of examination city/centre will not be entertained under any circumstances. Hence, candidates must select the city carefully and indicate it correctly in their application.
- The details of the cities in which the examination centers are to be allotted are as follows:-
|no serial number||name of the city|
critical link area
“All the candidates kindly give your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any query regarding recruitment, syllabus, answer key result post, please ask us. For more information keep in touch with our website.
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|SarkariNaukriBlogspot.Co.in Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
DISCLAIMER: SarkariNaukriBlogspot.Co.in does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.