PNB is recruiting 145 Specialist Officers. Candidates can download the notification and check vacancy-breakup, qualification, experience and other details
PNB Recruitment 2022
PNB Recruitment 2022: Punjab National Bank (PNB) has notified a total of 145 vacancies for the recruitment of Specialist Officer (SO) on 20 April 2022 at pnbindia.in. Out of the total there are 40 vacancies for Manager (Risk), 100 for Manager Credit and 5 vacancies for Senior Manager.
PNB SO Application Starting Date -22 April 2022
PNB SO Application Last Date – 07 April 2022
PNB SO Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 145
- Manager (Credit) – 100
- Manager (Risk) – 40
- Senior Manager (Treasury) – 5
PNB SO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Manager (Credit) in MMGS-II – Chartered Accountant (CA) / Cost Management Accountant – CMA (ICWA) from Institute of Cost Accountants of India OR B. Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CFA) America). or c. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (The institute should be recognized/approved by Government bodies/AICTE/UGC and courses completed through correspondence/part time/distance mode will not be considered) and Full time MBA in Finance or PGDM in Finance or equivalent Post Graduate degree (minimum 2 years course with minimum 60% marks in aggregate) with specialization in Finance (Institute should be recognized/approved by Government bodies/AICTE/UGC and The course should be completed through correspondence/part. Time/distance mode will not be considered)
- Manager (Risk Management) in MMGS-II – CA / CWA / CFA and full time MBA in Finance or PGDM in Finance or equivalent Post Graduate degree with specialization in Finance / Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Financial Services (PGDBF) / Financial Management by NIBM Pune Masters in Management (MFM) / Masters in Finance and Control (MFC) / Masters in Mathematics / Statistics / Economics with minimum 60% marks / Certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP) (USA) / Certification from PRMIA Institute Professional Risk Management Certification.
- Senior Manager (Treasury) in MMGS-III – CA/CWA/CFA or Graduation degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate and Full time MBA in Finance or PGDM in Finance or equivalent Post Graduation with specialization in Finance degree.
- Manager (Credit) – Minimum 1 year post qualification experience as an officer in the field of Credit & Finance in a Nationalized or Private Sector Bank / PSU / NBFC / Financial Institution / Credit Rating Agency.
- Manager (Risk Management) – Minimum 1 year post qualification experience as an officer in the field of Risk, Credit, Foreign Exchange, Treasury and Finance in a Nationalized or Private Sector Bank / PSU / NBFC / Financial Institution.
- Senior Manager (Treasury) – Minimum 2 years as an officer in the Treasury of a Nationalized or Private Sector Bank with minimum 3 years of banking experience in the officer’s cadre. OR Minimum 3 years experience of working with Primary Dealer.
Selection Process for PNB SO 2022
Selection will be through:
- online exam
SC/ST/PWBD category candidates – Rs.50/- per candidate (intimation charges only) + applicable GST
All other candidates – Rs.850/- per candidate + GST as applicable
work up to one lakh and
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Download Latest Govt Jobs App
|SarkariNaukriBlogspot.Co.in Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Daily Update
DISCLAIMER: SarkariNaukriBlogspot.Co.in does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.