PPSC recruitment 2022 notification has been released on ppsc.gov.in for 119 vacancies. Check application process, educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
PPSC Assistant District Attorney Online Form 2022
PPSC Recruitment 2022: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment to the post of Assistant District Attorney in the Department of Home Affairs & Justice, Govt. of Punjab. Candidates having Bachelor of Law can apply to the posts latest by 20 May 2022. However, the application fee for the same will be submitted by 30 May 2022. Candidates can check educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
- Last date for submission of application: 20 May 2022
- Last date for submission of application fee: 30 May 2022
PPSC Assistant District Attorney Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Assistant District Attorney – 119
PPSC Assistant District Attorney Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
educational qualification: Candidates having Degree in Law from a recognized University are eligible to apply.
Age Range – 18 to 37 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
PPSC Assistant District Attorney Recruitment 2022 Selection Criteria
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination of 120 questions carrying 480 marks. Candidates will be informed about the exam dates in due course. The pattern of written competitive examination consisting of 120 questions (4 marks for each question) is as follows:
|Subject||number of questions||Marks (Each question carries 4 marks)||Types of Questions|
|Question from Topic (Part A.)
|question from logical reasoning,
mental ability and general
Knowledge (Part B of the course)
PPSC Assistant District Attorney Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Interested candidates can submit online application on or before 20 May 2022. The easy steps to apply online are given below.
- Visit the official website of the Commission http://ppsc.gov.in
- Click on the Advertisement section.
- Then, click on the notification which reads ‘Advertisement Number:20222 ,Recruitment for 119 posts of Assistant District Attorney (Group-B) in Home Affairs & Justice Department, Govt. of Punjab.(Circular No.:,
- Then, click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Fill the application form with Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category for the post, Qualification, Experience, Photo & Signature, Category for Fee, etc.
- Candidates are advised/instructed to take a print out/soft copy of the application form while applying.
PPSC Assistant District Attorney Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- SC/ST of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only – Rs. 750/-
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab State only – Rs. 500/-
- Descendants of Economically Weaker Section (EWS), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Ex-Servicemen (LDESM) Punjab – Rs. 500/-
- All other categories i.e., General, Sportsmen and Wards of Freedom Fighters of Punjab, Punjab – Rs. 1500/-
How can I apply for PPSC Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can submit online application following easy steps given in above article.
What is the last date of PPSC Recruitment 2022?
20 May 2022.
How many vacancies are to be recruited through PPSC Recruitment 2022?
work up to one lakh and
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Download Latest Govt Jobs App
|SarkariNaukriBlogspot.Co.in Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Daily Update
DISCLAIMER: SarkariNaukriBlogspot.Co.in does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.