Walk-in for 3 Visiting/ Part Time Lecturer Vacancies for MA, M.Sc, MCA, BE
ESIC Bengaluru Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 3 Visiting/ Part Time Lecturer Posts has been released on the official website at esic.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Employees State Insurance Corporation can apply Walkin application on or before 2022-03-17.
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Post Name||Visiting/ Part Time Lecturer|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||MA, M.Sc, MCA, BE|
ESIC Bengaluru Post Details
Visiting/ Part Time Lecturer: 3 Posts
- Qualification: The candidate should have Post-Graduation (MA/ M.Sc.) and teaching experience in the Subjects: Nutrition/ Sociology and for Computer Science– M.Sc. / MCA/ BE in Computer Science.
- Salary Details: Rs. 200 – 400/- per hour
- Age Limit: 67 years
- Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with the Application form complete in all respects (Entries and the documents required to be enclosed) with a Photograph affixed on the application at the time of Walk-In-Interview
Notification Date: 7th March 2022
Walk-In-Interview Date: 17th March 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
- CPRI Engineering Officer Grade-I, Technician Grade – I & Other Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 99 Posts – Sarkari Result
- BMRCL Trainee Operator, Maintainer & Other Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 236 Posts – Sarkari Result
DISCLAIMER: Free-Job-Alert.in does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.