NML Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 58 Senior Project Associate, Project Associate, Project Assistant, Scientific Administrative Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at nmlindia.org. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Metallurgical Laboratory can apply Walkin application on or before 2022-03-14.
|Organization Name||National Metallurgical Laboratory|
|Post Name||Senior Project Associate, Project Associate, Project Assistant, Scientific Administrative Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||58|
|Educational Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc, B.Sc., B.Com, B.A.,|
NML Post Details
Senior Project Associate: 1 Post
Project Associate- I: 1 Post
Project Assistant: 7 Posts
Scientific Administrative Assistant/Field worker: 3 Posts
Project Associate- I/ Project JRF: 2 Posts
- Senior Project Associate: B. Tech in IE(Instrumentation Engineering)/ECE (Electronics & Communication Engineering)/EIE (Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) and Four year’s experience in Research and Development (R & D) in Industrial & Academic Institutions Or Science & Technology Organizations and Scientific activities & Service
- Project Associate- I: M.Sc. in Chemistry/Materials Science/ Nanoscience & Nanotechnology or B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering
- Project Assistant: B.Sc. in Chemistry
- Scientific Administrative Assistant/Field worker: B.Com(Accounts)/ B.Sc. / B.A.(Geography)
- Project Associate- I/ Project JRF: B.E./B.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Metallurgy / M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Environmental Science
- Senior Project Associate: Rs. 42000/- per month
- Project Associate- I: Rs. 25000- 31000/- per month
- Project Assistant: Rs. 20000/- per month
- Scientific Administrative Assistant/Field worker: Rs. 18000/- per month
- Project Associate- I/ Project JRF: Rs. 31000/- per month
- Senior Project Associate: 40 years
- Project Associate- I: 35 years
- Project Assistant: 50 years
- Scientific Administrative Assistant/Field worker: 50 years
- Project Associate- I/ Project JRF: 28 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview, Written Tests.
How to Apply: Interested eligible candidates, who are Indian national and fulfill the above eligibility conditions, may report between 09-00 AM to 11-00 AM from 14-03-2022 to 16-03-2022 and 22-03-2022 for Walk-in-Interview at CSIRNML, Burmamines, Jamshedpur-831007 (Jharkhand) with all certificates/documents in original in support of their qualifications/age/caste/experience(s) and duly completed application in the enclosed prescribed PROFORMA with a recent colour passport photograph pasted on it along with one self-attested copies of all relevant testimonials/certificates
Walk-In-Interview, Written Test Date: 14th, 15th, 16th, & 22nd March 2022.
DISCLAIMER: SarkariNaukriBlogspot.Co.in does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.